"I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear."
--Joan Didion

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ready?

Hi students, present, past, and future.

Yes, I did keep blogging all summer, just not at this blog. Also, I think I'm going to try a new thing for my students this term: Twitter. I've fallen in love with it. You can find & follow me @jelindberg.

If you are continuing your English track with me this fall, I look forward to it. If you are moving on, I wish you the best. If you know someone who is signed up for one of my classes, tell them everything everything everything they need to know. If you got tired of me and don't really wish to see me ever again, then you probably aren't the one reading this, but I still wish you luck in the future.

I'd love to catch up and chat with you. Also, I mean it when I say you can always come to me for help. I'll be in the same lonely office on the third floor in Cville this term. I have all the same contact info. I'm here if you need me. (OR! You could tweet!)


No comments:

Post a Comment